Notice to Customers, Suppliers and Visitors to Domestic US Facilities
Effective March 18, 2020, the following precautions are being taken by EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Customers are restricted from visiting the Rock Hill, SC, Sparks, NV or Houston, TX offices.
- All travel by EBARA Pumps Americas Corp salesmen is restricted.
The factory teams and sales teams are working and in addition to usual phone and email usage, we encourage the use of web-based tools, WebEx, Zoom, Skype, etc or teleconference to facilitate meetings, training or project work.
For Vendors / Contractors
- Visits from sales representatives are restricted
- Uniform service, cleaning service and maintenance service are allowed. All other vendors/contractors must have Vice-President approval before entering facilities.
- UPS, FedEx, USPS etc. and all LTL, FTL, LCL and FCL deliveries and shipments are operating normally. Drivers and employees are encouraged to use CDC recommended hygiene methods after transactions and to utilize social distancing to the extent possible.
Thanks for your understanding and patience as we work to protect the health and safety of staff and look forward to the return of normal operations in the near future.
President, EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation