Documentation & Downloads
- Product Brochure
- General Arrangement Drawings
EP1 Packaged Pump Systems
EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation provides above ground packaged pump systems designed and US factory built to be completely customizable for municipal wastewater, water or sewage application specifications and ideally suited for lift station installations.
Safety, durability, ease of maintenance, quick delivery and a reduced timeline and footprint for cost-effective lift station rehabilitation were primary factors in the development of this factory-engineered solution.
- Storm water
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass enclosure
- Access cover pre-cast into a steel reinforced, polymer concrete base
- Station valves and piping available in 4” or 6”
- Six-inch liquid filled pressure gauge protected from wastewater by pressure isolator ring
- EBARA Submersible Pumps 2 through 60 HP with accessories
- UL Listed Duplex control panel
- Level Controls (transducer and back up floats)
- Comprehensive warranty
Pump station controls can be built to customer specifications and are tested at the factory prior to shipment. Basic control packages are UL listed with NEMA stainless steel enclosure and NEMA rated starters.
Packages are available with the optional Arc Armor® control enclosure. Low voltage circuitry and high voltage power are isolated in separate compartments, limiting access to high voltage electrical equipment and reducing the risk of arc flash injuries.