Documentation & Downloads
Large Submersible Cast Iron Wastewater, Sewage Pump
32 enclosed impeller models with extended hydraulics, higher horsepowers, higher flows, larger discharge and suction sizes, and ICS options now available!
The model DSC4, DSCA4 submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron with heavy-duty, high-efficiency motors suitable for industrial and municipal water and wastewater, sewage and flood control applications. The large submersible non-clog pump has the ability to pass large spherical solids and can be installed in wet or drypit configurations.
- Discharge Size: 6″ to 20″
- Range of HP: 50 to 245 HP
- Capacity: 530 to 12500 GPM
- Head: 12 to 300 Ft.
- Max. solid diameter: 5 5/8″
- Max. liquid temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- FM explosion proof available
- Watertight cable entry system with redundant protection ensures safe operation and protects against water leakage into terminal casing; reduces maintenance costs
- Terminal board provides easy cable connection
- Heavy-duty, high-efficiency, compact designed motor with thermal detector for each phase of winding; inverter duty rated and FM approved
- Self-cooling system with cooling jacket eliminates the need for external pumping devices or special heat transfer fluids; offers simplicity and high reliability by effectively dissipating heat
- Float type leakage detector provides early warning of mechanical seal failure; avoids costly motor repairs
- Cartridge type, duplex mechanical seals assembled in tandem arrangement provides high reliability and easy maintenance
- Available with semi-open or enclosed impellers
- Optional thrust bearing RTD
- Flood control