Documentation & Downloads
- Product Brochure
- Technical Section
- CAD Drawings
– temporarily unavailable while revisions and updates are made.
Self-Priming Trash Pump
Model EFQU, EFQT
EBARA EFQ series pumps are available in a wide range of materials and sizes to handle solids and light slurries efficiently and effectively. The EFQ trash pump features a large volute that allows for quick priming even with the casing only partially filled and an open suction line. Easy to install in various mounting configurations including flex-coupled and horizontal or vertical V-belt, the EFQ series work in a wide range of commercial, municipal and industrial water, wastewater and sewage applications.
Skid Package Configurations Now Available!
- Discharge Size: 2 to 12 inch
- Range of HP: to 125 HP
- Capacity: to 3400 GPM
- Head: to 210 Ft.
- Max. solid diameter: 3″
- Large solids handling capabilities prevents clogging – 3″ solids handling (EFQT), 1.25″ solids (EFQU)
- Robust cast iron casing with ductile iron impeller standard
- Easy maintenance – Removable cover plates and rotating elements for quick inspection and cleaning of the pump without having to detach from the piping
- Backside pump-out vanes reduce pressure on the seal and exclude solids from the seal area
- Multi-vane, semi-open, high efficiency impellers
- External shimless wear plate adjustment
- Easy removal cover plates and rotating element
- Cartridge Seals with Tungsten Carbide/Tungsten Carbide faces; design allows for quick replacement and ease of installation
- Alternate construction materials available on request including 304SS, 316SS and CD4 MCU
- Diesel engine operation, trailer or skid mounted