Who We Are
Learn About EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation (EPAC)
EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation (EPAC), the US sales and service subsidiary of EBARA Corporation, Japan, provides engineered pump, pump products and related services for the water, wastewater, commercial, municipal, energy and power industries offering reliable product knowledge, application expertise and responsive support including aftermarket replacement parts services.
With horsepower ranges up to 800 HP and capacities to 35,000 GPM, EPAC’s cast iron submersible pumps meet a wide range of industrial, municipal, flood control, and residential water and wastewater applications. The cast iron line of pumps includes submersible sewage, submersible sump, semi-vortex, vortex, grinder, non-clog and dry pit models.
EPAC offers a comprehensive line of corrosion-resistant formed stainless-steel pumps that include end suction centrifugal, multistage, and submersible sump, effluent and sewage pumps.
Recognizing the continued strain on water and wastewater facilities and infrastructures with increased maintenance, energy and environmental demands and costs, EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation strives to deploy the best water, wastewater pumps, pump products, and technologies to meet these requirements.
EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation delivers more than 30,000 pumps and components all over North and Central America. We import pump parts from EBARA group companies and assemble in both Rock Hill, SC and Sparks, NV.
At EPAC, we maintain inventory that allows us to assemble, test and ship ½ to 150HP cast iron submersible pumps in 5 – 14 business days. We offer a 24-hour Quick Ship program on most stainless-steel pumps and parts. The Rock Hill facility includes a new 81,000 gallon computer-aided testing area, capable of handling large-scale pump models both in wet and dry pit configurations up to 350 HP.
EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation services and parts are available throughout North America as part of an extensive service network. At our Rock Hill facility, we have the capability to repair and modify submersible pumps up to 350HP.
The Evolution of EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation
- 1970’s: Established Sales Offices of EBARA Corporation in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California.
- 1981: Expanded EBARA International Corporation to Sparks, Nevada
- 1995: Opened facility in Rock Hill, South Carolina as Fluid Handling Division of EBARA International Corporation
- 2009: Rock Hill, South Carolina facility expansion to 80,000 ft2 to add assembly line and testing areas.
- 2012: Opened 12,000 ft2 Western Region Distribution Center in Sparks, Nevada
- April 2018: Expanded as EBARA Pumps Americas Corporation (EPAC), an independent subsidiary company 100% owned by EBARA Corporation Japan, consisting of Standard Pump and Custom Pump Divisions.
- July 2018: Houston, Texas Office Opened.