Oil Smart® Pump Systems
- Differentiates between oil and water, allowing for the responsible discharge of water without contaminating the waste stream with harmful oils.
- Proper evacuation of water complying with state and federal regulatory requirements (ASME A17.1 & EPA’s SPCC).
- Complete Pump Systems with fractional horsepower stainless steel pumps that meet many requirements
- Easy Installation
- Single & Three Phase Systems
- Standard Local, Lockable Disconnect (single and three phase hard-wire models) – complies with article 430 of the NEC and saves the contractor time and money on installation
Type: Submersible - Packaged Systems
(Specific pump product technical information can be found on the model EPD / Optima page.)
- Range of HP: 1/3 to 1 1/2 HP
- Capacity: to 86 GPM
- Head: to 61 Ft.
- Single and three phase models; manual only
Documentation & Downloads
- Elevator Sumps
- City Underground Vaults
- Transformer Oil Containment
- Parking Garages
- Car Washes