The model 3U/3UB end suction centrifugal pump are constructed of bulge formed stainless steel and designed for corrosion resistance, dependable performance, and rugged continuous duty.The model 3UB pumps offer trimmable bronze impellers. The 3UB-65 models extend the hydraulic performance range of the 3U series to 750 gpm. The model 3U/3UB is suitable for many general water applications that require corrosion resistance including moderatley aggressive liquids.
NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G listed
- Plant services
- Water supply systems
- Liquid transfer
- Ultrapure water systems
- Water reclamation
- Water treatment
- Temperature Control
- Air conditioning systems
- Close coupled design – saves space; simplifies maintenance and installation
- Stainless steel liquid end components – high quality; corrosion resistance
- Versatile mounting – can be installed horizontally or vertically
- Back pullout construction – assembly and overhaul of the impeller and seal without distorting suction and discharge connections
- Top centerline discharge and foot support under casing – ensures self-venting and reduces misalignment from pipe loads
- High operating efficiency – lowers operating costs
- High quality mechanical shaft seals and o-rings – available for standard pumping requirements, or optional high temperature and chemical duty operation.
- Suction Size: 2″ to 3″
- Discharge Size: 1 1/4″ to 2 1/2″
- Range of HP: 3 to 30 HP
- Capacity: 13 to 650 GPM
- Head: 33 to 250 Ft.
- Liquid: clean water